Easy grilling recipes for chicken, beef, brats, and vegetables!
Labor Day Weekend is right around the corner – and with it comes the grilling and cookouts. What better time to entertain on your deck or patio? The team at Archadeck of Chicagoland loves spending time in the backyard with our friends and family, especially when it gives us an excuse to fire up the grill! We’ve rounded up some easy and delicious Labor Day grilling recipes for you. Find your favorite recipes and wow your friends with your spectacular grilling skills!
Grilled Chicken Recipes
Chili Lime Chicken
Full of flavor with a hint of spicy – this juicy chicken recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
Continue reading “Labor Day Recipes – Grilling Recipe Roundup by Archadeck of Chicagoland”
Free up your oven, get rid of the mess, and add a delicious smoky flavor to your turkey this year. Grilling your turkey is a sure fire way to prepare a tender and juicy Thanksgiving entrée!
Grilled Thanksgiving Turkey
Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 4 hours
12 pounds whole turkey
2 cups water
3 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Rinse turkey, and pat dry.
2. Place turkey breast side down on the prepared grill. Sear turkey on both sides until skin is golden to dark brown.
3. In a large roasting pan, mix together the water, bouillon powder, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, parsley, and paprika.
4. Place turkey breast side down in the roasting pan. Scoop the pan mixture over the turkey. Cover tightly with foil and place on grill.
5. Grill 3 to 4 hours, until the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove turkey from grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com